Ever AI delivers a higher standard of face recognition. Trained on an ever-expanding private global dataset of 13 billion photos and videos, Ever AI’s technology is designed specifically for Enterprises who need mission-critical face recognition that excels at speed & accuracy, provides superior levels of security, and can be deployed in any environment. Ever AI is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by some of the best enterprise and AI investors in the world including Khosla Ventures, Icon Ventures, Felicis Ventures, Transmedia Capital and SV Angel.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for creating new product lines leveraging our world-class technology while also improving our existing face recognition APIs & SDKs. You will need to deeply understand the needs of our target customers, to identify market trends and to research competitive offerings. You’ll be responsible for translating your findings into concise and inspiring product requirements and working with our Engineering and Machine Learning teams to prioritize and deliver products our customers value.
What You’ll Do - Function
- Conduct qualitative and qualitative customer and market research to develop a deep understanding of our customer’s needs
- Set a compelling product vision, outline a clear product strategy and prioritize a product backlog, in partnership with the Sales, Marketing and Engineering teams
- Write thorough yet concise product requirements and work with the Engineer teams to refine and revise them throughout the development lifecycle
What You Bring - Experience
- 4+ years of B2B Product Management experience
- Experience launching/growing a successful B2B product; Ideally Enterprise focused
- Strong technical background; Familiarity with Biometrics or Video Analytics a plus
- BS or BA from a competitive university; MBA preferred
What You Have - Skill
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work autonomously and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and bonus plans with meaningful equity compensation
- Opportunity to work with a group of insanely talented and equally nice people while making a huge impact
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Ever AI is partnering with Terminal to grow and scale in the Canadian market.
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.