With thousands of diverse and premium apartments, condos, and houses in major business centers across the U.S., 2nd Address eases the anxiety of business travel. Our online experience makes finding, leasing, and managing properties simpler and provides a richer experience for Guests as they settle into their new temporary home. Our customers include Google, Facebook, Microsoft and thousands of smaller businesses. Founded in 2014, we operate across the United States with specific focus in large urban markets.
We are looking for a world-class Data Analyst to join our Host Platform team. As a Data Analyst, you’ll be responsible for working to help our hosts answer vital questions about how to optimize their investments. You’ll work closely with our Engineering, Design, Marketing, and Data teams to define experiments and use the results to accelerate the growth of our marketplace into the leading platform serving business travellers for extended stays.
What You’ll Do - Function
- Update company-wide KPIs on a weekly basis
- Maintain dashboards in Looker and report to the executive team
- Fulfill data requests to understand the key performance of significant product/process changes
- Work with our Hosts to provide critical insights and help to optimize their revenue across the 2nd Address Platform
- Work cross-functionally across Marketing and Data teams to produce market insights for our Hosts
What You Bring - Experience
- Strong SQL experienceAdvanced proficiency in MS Excel including pivot tables, formulas (vlookups), linking spreadsheets and basic chart usage
- Strong product analytics skills and data-oriented thinking w/attention to detail. Experience with Looker a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM
What You Have - Skill
- A solid understanding of the Host experience and how to improve upon it.
- Strong project management, written and verbal communication skills.
- Startup experience and/or computer science/other technical degrees a bonus.
- Excitement about working with Growth and Content marketing teams.
- Loves working on a fast-paced team that adapts to any challenges that come their way.
2nd Address is partnering with Terminal to grow and scale in the Canadian market.
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.