Neptune Financial (NepFin) is a next-generation financial services company whose commercial lending platform provides growth capital to mid-sized American businesses. With our team's experience in technology, traditional leveraged finance, and online lending, we are poised to transform the way that middle market borrowers access debt financing. Based in San Francisco, NepFin is supported by the same early investors as SoFi, Funding Circle, Lending Club and Upgrade.
We are looking for a Senior AWS DevOps Engineer to join our founding engineering team to help shape the future of NepFin and commercial lending as a whole.
What You’ll Do - Function
- Build secure and scalable cloud-based platform for microservices
- Automate application deployments, system monitoring, and environment provisioning
- Monitor and troubleshoot system issues
- Collaborate with engineering, security, and QA teams to build and release new services
- Plan and execute projects to improve infrastructure for scalability, security, and efficiency
What You Bring - Experience
- 5+ years of experience running production infrastructure in AWS (ECS / EKS, RDS, ElastiCache, Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, etc)
- Strong experience with Kubernete, Docker, and microservice architecture
- Solid understanding of security, networking, and troubleshooting techniques
- Experience in automated build pipeline and continuous integration
- Knowledge of cloud monitoring and logging tools
- Strong Bash and Python programming skills
- Experience with multi-tenant SaaS platform is a plus
- AWS certification is a plus
Neptune Financial is partnering with Terminal to grow and scale in the Canadian market.
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.