At Bluescape, we are connecting digital and human interaction through our cloud-based collaboration tool to reimagine the way companies communicate. Unlike other collaboration solutions, Bluescape is hardware and software agnostic to be accessible from any device wherever you chose. The Bluescape team is celebrating the launch of our new team in Vancouver, BC.
As a Senior Product Manager you will play a key role in defining the Big Data Platform roadmap and strategy for Bluescape and creating the culture for analytics based decision making across the organization. You will partner with Engineering to create the Bluescape data platform that delivers analytics capabilities across Bluescape’s products and services. Data platform also powers contextual and personalized experiences across the Bluescape platform.
What You Will Do:
- Define the vision for Bluescape Data platform including managing the roadmap and product life cycle from planning to development to launch
- Develop deep understanding of analytics needs across entire portfolio of Bluescape products
- Partner with Product Management, Customer Success, Business Operations and various business stakeholders to instrument telemetry and evangelize adoption of platform capabilities to drive personalization and improve customer experience
- Identify, specify, and prioritize features and capabilities through direct input with customers and knowledge of the domain
- Communicating and collaborating with engineering teams and other corporate stakeholders about features and product deliverables
- Be the product champion externally and passionate voice of the customer internally
- Define priorities for your engineering team – juggle multiple projects, meet deadlines, deliver results
Skills & Requirements:
- Deep technical understanding of data warehousing architectures, the latest happenings in Big Data movement and product analytics space
- 5-7 years of relevant product experiences that can translate into defining platform vision and working with the best engineers, analysts and data scientists.
- A passionate self-starter with a combination of business, product, and technical knowledge who has a proven ability to kick-start new projects and see them through to successful product adoption.
- Extensive experience in an agile scrum environment preferably played the role of a Product Owner, Scrum Master, or Engineering Lead.
- Technical and analytic curiosity; Damn good SQL skills!
- Bachelor's degree and outstanding academic performance record is required. MS in computer science or an engineering discipline is a plus.
Bluescape is partnering with Terminal to grow and scale in the Canadian market.
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.