Tally is the first app to unbundle the credit card, putting power back into the hands of consumers. With Tally, consumers can use their credit cards without the unfair APRs, costly fees, and hassle of managing multiple cards. We are building a mobile product with immediate and tangible financial gains for our users. While being simple and seamless for the consumer, Tally is built on cutting-edge and complex technology that hasn’t been seen before.
As an early stage data team, we are thoughtful and deliberate in deciding how we build. At this point we’ve built a robust data platform on top of Airflow and Spark, but we only see this as the first step. Data at Tally goes well beyond building data platforms and pipelines - we’re working on building data services that feed back into our core product that power Tally.
What You’ll Do - Function
- Collaborate with business and technical teams across the company to identify opportunities to leverage data and deliver solutions that make theirs and our users’ lives better
- Build and grow your career with an early stage team. Explore and establish data best practices at Tally
- Own the data services, platform, and pipelines that provide data critical to the success of Tally’s business
What You Bring - Experience
- Familiarity with using Python for data services
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem, specifically Redshift, EMR, and ECS/Fargate
What You Have - Skill
- Interest in leveraging Scala/Spark to build data services and pipelines
- Core Technologies: Spark, Scala, Python, Airflow, EMR, ECS
Tally is partnering with Terminal to grow and scale in the Canadian market.
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.