Tally is the first app to unbundle the credit card, putting power back into the hands of consumers. With Tally, consumers can use their credit cards without the unfair APRs, costly fees, and hassle of managing multiple cards. We are building a mobile product with immediate and tangible financial gains for our users. While being simple and seamless for the consumer, Tally is built on cutting-edge and complex technology that hasn’t been seen before.
As iOS Engineer:
What You’ll Do - Function
- Collaborate with all dev teams to build new features and their integration with back-end services while maintaining existing features and being a force of proposition for architecture improvements
- Contribute to feature specifications and have a voice in what you’re building throughout the feature-building process
- Define and strategically contribute to the mobile team’s processes and tooling
- Maintain a high standard of design by crafting beautiful UI for our users
- Explore and advocate for new iOS frameworks and tools in order to keep Tally iOS technology innovative and relevant
- Develop with testing in mind and leverage testing frameworks in order to produce consistent, high quality features
What You Bring - Experience
- Experience with CoreAnimation
- Familiarity working with and designing REST APIs
What You Have - Skill
- Strong knowledge of both Objective-C & Swift with a solid understanding of mobile design patterns, modern or more traditional
- Strong knowledge of UIKit, able to work both manually or with autolayout to build UI
Tally is partnering with Terminal to grow and scale in the Canadian market.
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.