Hims / Hers is a health and wellness brand revolutionizing the game of preventative healthcare for ALL people. Recognized as one of the fastest growing direct to consumer tech companies in the world, hims/hers is leading the charge in breaking down the barrier of the current system: rethinking electronic medical record systems, asynchronous medicine, affordable and reliable medical grade solutions, and many other challenges involved with connecting doctors to patients efficiently. Backed by some of the best VCs in the world, including Forerunner, Thrive, Redpoint and IVP, you will be at the forefront of disruptive changes to the healthcare industry while working with a diverse team that achieved gender parity from directors up to C-Level.
Become part of the himsnation and hersnation today and be a part of changing the face of healthcare worldwide.
As a key member of the Hims engineering team, you will be own the frontend and focus on improving the architecture and performance across all web applications. This role offers a lot of autonomy and flexibility. We want someone who is a builder by nature and wants to have a hand in creating something that will improve the way people live their lives!
What You’ll Do - Function
- Work with the engineering team to improve architecture and performance across all web applications
- Lead and mentor Frontend Development team
- Own the content development and edits across all web applications
What You Bring - Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Strong Frontend Development background and Tech Lead experience
- 3+ years of experience in building complex web applications
- Experience with Node and Redux is a plus
What You Have - Skill
- An eye for pixel-perfect work and attention to detail
- Design-oriented and technically sound
- Strong communication skills
Hims is partnering with Terminal to grow and scale in the Canadian market.
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.