Ever AI offers best-in-class face recognition technology with the most comprehensive, real-life data set of any private company in the world. Our patent-pending technique for collecting tagged data and integrating it into our models has helped us develop the largest tagged dataset ever used to build enterprise-ready face and object recognition APIs and mobile SDKs.
What You’ll Do - Function
- Create, test, and enhance APIs/SDKs that expose our world class face recognition models for our customers
- Architect, implement and scale our data engineer pipeline to efficiently process billions of customer photos
- Develop algorithms and build machine learning models that are number one in the world for accuracy and performance as measured by NIST, LFW, and Megaface
- Lead designs of major software components, systems and features
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards
What You Bring - Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in building software projects
- 3+ years experience in architecting and building RESTful APIs
- 3+ years experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Extensive cloud (AWS/GCP) required
- Expert knowledge in Python or C++
What You Have - Skill
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
- Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
Nice to Have - Skill
- Experience with machine learning including TensorFlow
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
Ever AI is partnering with Terminal to grow and scale in the Canadian market. This role is based in our Downtown Toronto office.
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.