Hims / Hers is a health and wellness brand revolutionizing the game of preventative healthcare for ALL people. Recognized as one of the fastest growing direct to consumer tech companies in the world, hims/hers is leading the charge in breaking down the barrier of the current system: rethinking electronic medical record systems, asynchronous medicine, affordable and reliable medical grade solutions, and many other challenges involved with connecting doctors to patients efficiently. Backed by some of the best VCs in the world, including Forerunner, Thrive, Redpoint and IVP, you will be at the forefront of disruptive changes to the healthcare industry while working with a diverse team that achieved gender parity from directors up to C-Level.
Become part of the himsnation and hersnation today and be a part of changing the face of healthcare worldwide.
As Revenue / Finance Analyst
What You’ll Do - Function
- Work with the finance team to track and monitor the revenue KPIs
- Calculate and predict revenue
- Work with our accounting partner and the data engineering team to build the accounting data pipeline
What You Bring - Experience
- 2+ years experience working as a revenue/finance analyst
- Experience in a startup B2C with a subscription business operating in the US
What You Have - Skill
- Fluency in programming, scripting, and writing SQL queries
- Knowledge of key finance metrics and
- Expert in statistics and analytics
- Business acumen with the ability to understand various business opportunities in the context of revenue and cost
Hims is partnering with Terminal to grow and scale in the Canadian market.
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.