Hims / Hers is a health and wellness brand revolutionizing the game of preventative healthcare for ALL people. Recognized as one of the fastest growing direct to consumer tech companies in the world, hims/hers is leading the charge in breaking down the barrier of the current system: rethinking electronic medical record systems, asynchronous medicine, affordable and reliable medical grade solutions, and many other challenges involved with connecting doctors to patients efficiently. Backed by some of the best VCs in the world, including Forerunner, Thrive, Redpoint and IVP, you will be at the forefront of disruptive changes to the healthcare industry while working with a diverse team that achieved gender parity from directors up to C-Level.
Become part of the himsnation and hersnation today and be a part of changing the face of healthcare worldwide.
As Data Engineer
What You’ll Do - Function
- Build robust data pipelines to interface Hims systems
- Optimize, maintain and monitor the data flows
- Work in collaboration to data scientists to build and release machine learning models
What You Bring - Experience
- 3+ years experience as data engineer or working with complex data driven system, event based architecture, big amount of data and database modeling
- Experience with Google Cloud and Airflow
What You Have - Skill
- Expertise in Python
- Fluency in programming, scripting, and writing SQL queries
- Expertise in Big Data, API and ETL tools
Hims is partnering with Terminal to grow and scale in the Canadian market.
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law
We thank all applicants for their interest.