Hims / Hers is a health and wellness brand revolutionizing the game of preventative healthcare for ALL people. Recognized as one of the fastest growing direct to consumer tech companies in the world, hims/hers is leading the charge in breaking down the barrier of the current system: rethinking electronic medical record systems, asynchronous medicine, affordable and reliable medical grade solutions, and many other challenges involved with connecting doctors to patients efficiently. Backed by some of the best VCs in the world, including Forerunner, Thrive, Redpoint and IVP, you will be at the forefront of disruptive changes to the healthcare industry while working with a diverse team that achieved gender parity from directors up to C-Level.
Become part of the himsnation and hersnation today and be a part of changing the face of healthcare worldwide.
As Data Scientist
What You’ll Do - Function
- Build and release machine learning models that improve the efficiency of our business
What You Bring - Experience
- 3+ years experience working as a data scientist (in a business environment)
- Creative mindset to find innovative solution
- Experience in building revenue/action (ROI) oriented models
What You Have - Skill
- Strong understanding of machine learning theory and applied machine learning capabilities
- Minimum Msc degree in computer science, math, or related field required
- Strong skills in Python programming
- Development experience using numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, tensorflow...
- Experience with data processing framework (spark, beam…)
- Some experience with SQL (you are few SQL expert you don’t need another one, just someone able to write a query and use the results)
- Understanding of AWS or GCP cloud environment
- Good communication skills and ability to explain complex topics to non-technical audience (Obligatoire si tu veux qq un se senior)
Hims is partnering with Terminal to grow and scale in the Canadian market.
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.