HelloOffice is a modern commercial real estate brokerage on a mission to make the search for office space seamless and intelligent. By empowering expert brokers with innovative technology, we turn the painful traditional process of searching for office space into a faster and more collaborative experience. Founded in 2015 in San Francisco, HelloOffice helps the world’s leading startups and high growth companies find office spaces they love.
As Senior Full Stack Engineer
What You’ll Do - Function
- Working fast and making an impact. Ship your first feature within the first week!
- Build products for your colleagues and our clients, and iterate quickly based on feedback Opportunities to contribute solutions to complex problems related to our business, brand, design and culture
- Make a huge impact on a small team as the third engineering hire
- We’re growing fast and profitable -- and fun, too!
What You Bring - Experience
- A full-stack engineer with expertise in front-end technologies
- Proven ability to deliver delightful, engaging end-user experiences
- Skilled independent contributor and team player
- Experienced collaborator in cross-functional engineering, product and design teams
- A vocal participant in the product-development process
- 5+ years experience working at start-ups or in other fast-paced environments
What You Have - Skill
- Python, Django, Graphene
- GraphQL, AWS, Linux, Nginx, MySQL
HelloOffice is partnering with Terminal to grow and scale in the Canadian market.
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.