Neptune Financial (NepFin) is a next-generation financial services company whose commercial lending platform provides growth capital to mid-sized American businesses. With our team's experience in technology, traditional leveraged finance, and online lending, we are poised to transform the way that middle market borrowers access debt financing. Based in San Francisco, NepFin is supported by the same early investors as SoFi, Funding Circle, Lending Club and Upgrade.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help us build transformative web services for our customers and internal team. Come join our all-star team of engineers and financiers to shape the future of NepFin and commercial lending as a whole
What You’ll Do - Function
- Spearhead the development of the first digitally-native online commercial lending platform
- Contribute to the end-to-end software development process from ideation to production
- Maintain high code quality and advocate for best practices across the engineering team
- Mentor other engineers and play a vital role in hiring to build a world-class engineering team
- Demonstrate leadership skills working across organizational boundaries
What You Bring - Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical fields
- 5+ years of full-stack software development, frontend and/or backend.
- Experiences working on AWS and distributed systems highly desired
- Startup experience or experience working in small teams strongly desired
What You Have - Skill
- Proven ability balancing engineering scalability and practicality to ship on time
- Comfort working in a highly collaborative environment directly with the business team
- Natural product intuition and an eye for elegant engineering solutions
Neptune Financial is partnering with Terminal to grow and scale in the Canadian market.
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.