Urbandoor is the trusted way to find and experience serviced apartments. Urbandoor’s technology platform enables apartment owners and corporate housing providers to easily offer and operate serviced apartments for business travel, relocation and project work. We facilitate the process required, and remove the headache generally experienced, when booking a serviced apartment, just as it is when booking a hotel or vacation rental.
We’re welcoming a highly experienced Senior Frontend Engineer to join our team in our Vancouver office and work on the most critical pieces of our product
- The Marketplace: the tool used by our guests, daily, to book serviced apartments
- The Interface: the tool used by our housing providers to manage everything behind the scenes
What You’ll Do - Function
- Help reduce Engineering friction, eliminate blockers, and improve the developer experience collectively through your adherence to software development best practices
- Be involved in the Product Design process and work closely with Designers to perfect styles and the user experience
- Leveraging your knowledge in Architecture, you’ll help drive the direction of Front-end development at Urbandoor
What You Have - Skill
- Dedication to the balance between shipping features and writing clean, sustainable code
- Strong and clear communication skills supporting discussions with designers, product managers, and other non-engineers
- Seasoned experience, and the ability to deliver on-start, with the following tools: React, Typescript, MobX, Semantic UI, LESS, and Jest
- A deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals honed through years of industry experience
- Curiosity and risk management: an ability to dig and draw attention to considerations in our development cycle that will continue to enhance our team’s output
Urbandoor is partnering with Terminal to grow and scale in the Canadian market.
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for your interest.